9-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch With 8-Port PoE
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af/at
- Store & forward, share memory, non-blocking architecture
- Supports MAC address self-learning and auto MDI/MDIX
- Provide 9 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation ports with 8-port PoE
- Ports 1-8: IEEE 802.3af/at PoE ports
- Supports full-deplux 802.3x flow control and half-duplux backpressure flow control
- Supports 16K MAC address list, MAC address learning and auto-ageing
- Supports port Inductive Lightning Protection up to 6KV
- Fanless design
- maximum power output of the switch: 92W
- Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, VLAN modes.
- Desktop Design
G1109P-8-102W is a 9-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch With 8-Port PoE developed by Tenda. It provides 8 10/100/1000 BASE-TX RJ45 ports. Ports 1 to 8 support IEEE 802.3af PoE standard with each port providing power of 15.4W, or support IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standard with each port providing power of 30W. The whole switch provides power up to 92W. By using CAT5 twisted pairs, it can provide power and transmit data to APs, IP cameras, IP phones, and so on. In addition, all ports support 6 kV lightning protection, Port based VLAN, making your network deployment more convenient and cost-effective.
9-Port gigabit & large packet
Eight gigabit PoE ports, one gigabit uplink port, and 2Mb built-in packet buffer outstand in comparison, ensuring smooth transmission of large files and HD videos.
92W PoE power supply
Ports Ports 1-8 comply with the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at power supply standards. Theentire switch offers a maximum PoE power output of 92W, whereas each ports offers amaximum PoE power output of 30W. The ports can be used to supply power to and exchange data with APs and IP cameras.
Excellent Lightning-Proof design
Integrated professional lightning-proof circuit which supports port and power supply lightning-proof (common mode protection 6KV). Effectively reduce the damage to the network system caused by the thundery weather.
2 Network operation modes offered
Hardware DIP switch for selection among the Standard, VLAN modes. Switch to VLAN mode to prevent broadcast storm and defend against DHCP spoofing .