24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ab standards
- 24*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- 8000 MAC address and MAC auto Learning & Auto Aging
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and backpressure half duplex flow control
- 48 Gbps switching fabric for non-blocking line-speed forwarding
- LED indicators for indicating working status and troubleshooting
- Built-in power supply system with 6 kV common mode and 4 kV differtiate mode lightning protection
- 24 ports with 6 kV common mode lightning protection
- IP camera connection
- Plug and play
Stable connection for 7*24
24*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, up to 2000 Mbps of full duplex transmission rate, line-speed forwarding by all ports, and large cache capacity ensure the timely transfer of large files and stable streaming video. Stay connected for 7*24.
Excellent lightning protection of ports
Professional integrated lightning protection circuit enables all the 24 ports to provide IV-class (6 kV in common mode) lightning protection, effectively decreasing the damage rate to the ports by lightning surge.
Professional lightning protection for power supply
The built-in power supply module is designed with enhanced lightning protection, which can withstand 6 kV lightning surge, 3 times higher than other ordinary switches, effectively protecting the switch from being damaged by adverse thunderstorm.
Full steel housing and plating through holes in three faces allow higher-efficient heat dissipation; fanless design ensures the noiselessness and dust free, harmoniously fitting into the offices; 13-inch size makes it mountable both on desktop and rack and plug and play function makes it easy for use.