16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3X, IEEE802.3ab standards
- 16*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- 8000 MAC address ,MAC auto Learning & Auto Aging
- IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, and backpressure half duplex flow control
- 32 Gbps switching fabric for non-blocking line-speed forwarding
- LED indicators for indicating working status and troubleshooting
- Built-in power supply system with 6 kV common mode and 4 kV differential mode lightning protection
- 16 ports all with 6 kV common mode lightning protection
- IP camera connection
- Plug and play
IP-COM G1016G is a 16-port gigabit unmanaged desktop/rack switch designed for video surveillance in offices, work groups, and SMEs for easy, economical and high-speed internet purposes. Its full duplex transmission rate can reach up to 2000 Mbps, ensuring the timely transfer of large files as well as smooth streaming videos. The professional integrated lightening protection circuit, the built-in power supply module, and all the 16 ports could withstand 6 kV lightning surge, ensuring the switch to run stably. G1016G is your ideal choice for extension, or upgrade to high-speed and stable gigabit wired network.
Stable connection for 7*24
16*10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, up to 2000 Mbps of full duplex transmission rate, line-speed forwarding by all ports, and large cache capacity ensure the timely transfer of large files and stable streaming video. Stay connected for 7*24.
Excellent lightning protection of ports
Professional integrated lightning protection circuit enables all the 16 ports to provide IV-class (6 kV in common mode) lightning protection, effectively decreasing the damage rate to the ports by lightning surge.
Professional lightning protection for power supply
The built-in power supply module is designed with enhanced lightning protection, which can withstand 6 kV lightning surge, 3 times higher than other ordinary switches, effectively protecting the switch from being damaged by adverse thunderstorm.
Full steel housing and plating through holes in three faces allow higher-efficient heat dissipation; fanless design ensures the noiselessness and dust free, harmoniously fitting into the offices; 13-inch size makes it mountable both on desktop and rack and plug and play function makes it easy for use.