GV-GF1911 / GV-GF1912
The GV-GF Fingerprint Reader works with GV-AS / GV-EV Controller and GV-ASManager to create a complete access control system.
With the GV-GF Fingerprint Reader only, you can also enroll and manage users through the supplied Manager Enroll Card and Delete Card, along with optional MIFARE user cards.
- Work with GV-AS / GV-EV Controller and GV-ASManager
- Three types of access modes: card only, fingerprint only and card plus fingerprint
- Fingerprint templates stored on the user card
- Three types of communication interfaces for connecting with GV-AS Controller: Wiegand 26, RS-485 and TCP/IP (LAN)
- GV-GF1911: Enroll fingerprints through RS-485 connection with GV-ASManager (Fingerprint Only Mode)
- RS485 and TCP/IP interfaces only support GeoVision controllers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party controllers (Wiegand 26 Bits).
- For Card + Fingerprint Mode and Card Only Mode, it is required to purchase GeoVision GV-AS ID Card / Key Fob & GV-UHF Tag to work with.
- Data synchronization with GV-AS Controller and GV-ASManager through LAN is only supported
- when the following controller firmware version and software version work together:
* GV-AS100 / 110 / 120: V1.06 or later
* GV-AS400: V1.04 or later
* GV-AS210 / 810: V1.0 or later
* GV-AS410: V1.1 or later
* GV-AS2110 / 4110 / 8110: V1.23 or later
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.