GV-CS1320 2MP H.264 Camera Access Controller
GV-CS1320 is an access controller with a built-in 2 MP camera and 13.56 MHz reader.
GV-CS1320 recognizes identification cards and grants access to up to 40,000 users accordingly. With the integration of the wide angle camera, the Card and Face Mode enables GV-CS1320 to perform face detection together with card verification before access can be granted.
Visitors requesting entry permits can also use the bell button (touch pad) to be granted access. When GV-CS1320 is connected to GV-ASManager over the network, GV-ASNotify generates a notification message and snapshot whenever the bell button (touch pad) is activated. The operator can use GV-ASNotify to watch live view and communicate with the surveillance site via the microphone and speaker functions.
The all-in-one solution eliminates the need of installing and maintaining a separate camera in addition to the card reader and a door entry system.
- 2 MP progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Minimum illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 1920 x 1080
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Built-in IR with effective distance up to 3 m (9.84 ft)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- 12V DC, 2.5A / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Built-in micro SD card slot
- Provides 180° panorama view
- ONVIF (Profile S, C) conformant
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader (Mifare DESFire, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE Classic)
- Access by card plus face detection
- RS-485 and network interface for connecting up to 2 readers
- Enabling different access control modes according to the Authentication Schedule: Card only mode (default), Card and Face Mode
- 1 door (one-way and two-way control)
- Bell button (touch pad) for talk mode
- Receiving live view and capturing snapshots when card is presented
- Anti-passback (APB) support
- 2 inputs, dry contact (Door Sensor / Exit Button)
- 1 relay outputs (30V DC, 0.5A)
RS-485 / Network Connection