The GV-FE4301 is a fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location using just one camera. The distorted hemispherical image of the fisheye camera will be converted into the conventional rectilinear projection.
Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface using an IE browser. In addition, the GV-FE4301 seamlessly integrates with the GV-System, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
The GV-Fisheye IP Camera is designed to be mounted on the ceiling, wall or ground. There are two ways to mount the GV-FE4301 on the ceiling, Hard Ceiling Mount and In-Ceiling Mount. In-Ceiling Mount allows the GV-FE4301 to be mounted into the ceiling, revealing a small portion of the camera.
- 4MP progressive scan CMOS
- Up to 15 fps at 2048 x1944 for GV-FE4301
- H.264 and MJPEG
- Electronic Day/Night function
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Provides 360 and 180 degrees panorama view
- No mechanical moving parts
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Built-in Web server for monitoring through IE browser
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- One sensor input and alarm output
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- Privacy mask to cover parts of the image that should not be viewable
- Visual automation
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF conformant
Object Tracking in Fisheye Live View
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.