Working as a standalone solution, GV-AS120 is a card reader and also a single door controller. It is possible to add one more card reader to GV-AS120 for entry and exit applications. GV-AS120 has the capability to store up to one thousand cards. When GV-AS120 is being used as a standalone unit, the programming is done from the software GV-ASManager through the RS-485 connection.
An economic solution for access control, GV-AS120 is suitable for controlling doors, parking gates and access to elevator call buttons.
- 1,000 / 40,000 cards (standalone / networked mode or RS-485 mode)
- Built-in 2 digital inputs and 1 relay outputs
- 1 Wiegand output (26 ~ 64 bits) for extra reader programming
- 1 door expandable to 2 doors with optional GV-ASBox
- Built-in tampering alarm sensor
- Weather-proof and IP66-compliant housing (for outdoor use)
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader
- RS485 interface only supports GeoVision readers, while Wiegand interface supports both GeoVision and 3rd party readers (Wiegand 26~64 Bits).
- GV-AS Controller does not support 3rd party access control software
- GV-AS120 is a controller with a built-in card reader. GV-AS120 cannot be used as an independent card reader.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.