5 GHz PtMP LTU BaseStation Radio, functions in a PtMP environment using the LTU Pro, LTU Lite, or LTU LR as Clients.
Incorporating Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU-Rocket is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz Access Point featuring 2+ Mpps processing, proprietary RF filtering, and flexible GPS sync for superior performance. Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50 MHz) allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. A custom co-processor is included for future performance and feature upgrades.
Functions in a PtMP environment using the LTU-Pro, LTU-Lite for subscriber stations.
- Width x Height x Depth:
224 × 82 × 48mm (8.82 × 3.23 × 1.89″)
- Weight: 0.468 kg (1.03 lb)
- GPS: External, Magnetic Base
- Power Supply: 24V, 1A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Included)
- Power Method: Dual Passive Power over Ethernet
- Max. Power Concumption: 15W
- Supported Voltage Range: +18 to +54VDC*
- Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Configuration Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor: LTU IC
- Maximum Throughput: 1+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 200+ km*
- Encryption: 128-bit AES
- Operating System: airOS F
- Max TX Power: 29 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- ± 2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization
- ± 0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
- 10/20/30/40/50 MHz Selectable
Programmable Uplink and Downlink Duty Cycles
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)
- airFiber X Mount (Rocket Mount Compatible)
- GPS Pole Mount (Included)
* Throughput and range values may vary depending on the environmental conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Write A Review
There are no reviews yet.