Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP platform provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
The standard in wireless broadband
Our radios support an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data to end users across multiple vertical markets. ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity up to 40 miles with Cambium antenna accessories and further with higher gain products.
Using the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is the most effective connectivity solution for the world’s under- and unconnected.
- GPS Synchronization for seamless scalability and minimal self-interference.
- Quality of Service (QoS) ensures superior consistency and integrity for VoIP (Voice over IP), video and data services.
- Reliability is provided by quality components that have been rigorously field tested to minimize service requirement and maximize performance.
2.6 Software Release
New features include:
- 5/10MHz channels for ePTP mode – great when a 20/40MHz channel isn’t available.
- 5/10MHz channels for WiFi mode – easing migration to ePMP.
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) – allowing discovery of ePMP radios on neighbor devices such as routers.
- eFortify enhancements – better interference tolerance for more resilient links.
ePMP’s timing synchronization to the GPS pulse allows for extensive frequency reuse.
Advanced, scalable scheduling mechanism supports up to 120 subscribers without degrading overall system performance.
Quality of Service
Powerful multi-level Prioritization Scheme that can be configured by the network operator to allow for the delivery of differentiated services.
128-bit AES encryption, L2 and L3 firewall rules, different user level support, HTTPs/SSH support provides enhanced security.
Flexible Modes of Operation
Provides extremely low latency for PTP deployments, highly scalable mode without GPS sync and TDD operation for synchronized towers
Operates in ambient temperatures as high as 60 degrees and as low as -30 degrees Centigrade.