Most popular signalings built-in
Use the built-in 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC 1200, CTCSS and DTCS capabilities as standard to set up your own talk groups and quiet stand-by when others are talking.
Multiple 2-Tone, multiple 5-Tone
Up to ten 2-Tone or eight 5-Tone codes can be decoded on a channel. Features such as stun, kill, revive, answer back, auto TX, scan, audio output are programmable to respond to each tone.
MDC 1200 compatible
The IC-F5013H series has a built-in MDC 1200 for transmitting a PTT ID and emergency* signal and for receiving radio check, stun and revive. Assimilate the radio easily into existing MDC 1200 systems.
* No ACK transmission
Enhanced scan features
The priority scan function allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels. The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning.
Remote channel control with optional ACC cable
Photo includes optional OPC-2078. The optional ACC cable allows you to connect with various external devices to control audio output, modulated signal input, remote channel control, horn honk and many more functions. OPC-1939 is a D-SUB 15-pin type and OPC-2078 is a D-SUB 25-pin type.
Built military rugged
The IC-F5013H series is tested to MIL-STD 810 F specifications. The radio is built to survive harsh environment and keep working.
- 4W (typ.) front mounted speaker
- Wide frequency coverage (136-174, 400-470 and 450-520MHz)
- Wide/narrow channel spacing (25, 12.5kHz) programmable
- Microphone hanger action programmable
- Optional DTMF microphone (HM-152T)
- Optional voice scrambler unit, UT-109R or UT-110R
- DTMF autodial and optional DTMF decoder, UT-108R
- PC programmable
- Talk around function
- Power-on password function
- Nuisance delete function
- Time-out-timer, lock-out penalty timer