IP Controller with Built-in Reader and Time & Attendance Function Keys
GV-AS1010 is a single door controller with built-in reader. It provides TCP/IP communication interface to PC and also supports the time & attendance function in GV-ASManager, an access control and management software. It is possible to add two more card readers to GV-AS1010 for entry and exit applications. GV-AS1010 has the capability to store up to 40,000 cards when connected to GV-ASManager. Programming of the GV-AS1010 can be done either on the keypad or from the GV-ASManager. GV-AS1010 is suitable for controlling doors, parking gates and access to elevator call buttons.
- 1 door (one-way and two-way control)
- 1,000 / 40,000 cards (standalone / networked mode)
- Easy programming from keypad
- Function keys on keypad to register attendance data for GV-TAWeb
- Built-in 3 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- 1 RS-485 interface for connecting to up to 2 readers
- 1 network interface for connection with GV-ASManager and TCP/IP reader
- Built-in 13.56 MHz Reader
- Built-in tampering alarm sensor
- Anti-Passback (APB) support
- GV‐AS1010 does not support 3rd party access control software and 3rd party readers.
- GV‐AS1010 is a controller with a built‐in card reader. GV‐AS1010 cannot be used as an independent card reader.
- If you are using third‐party cards or key fobs, the reader must be under UID mode.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.